Welcome to Airport of Thailand's Investor Relations
Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (Plc), or AOT, was established from the corporatization of the Airports Authority of Thailand, a state enterprise. It became a public company on 30 September 2002, with a total registered capital of THB 14,285,700,000, divided into 1,428,570,000 ordinary shares at a par value of THB 10. The Ministry of Finance is the largest shareholder with a 70% stake, with the other 30% held by institutional and retail investors.
The 2016 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT), held on 27 January, 2017, has resolved to approve the change of par value of the Company's share from 10 Baht per share to 1 Baht per share with number of shares increased to 14,285,700,000 shares effective on The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) on 9 February 2017.
AOT's head office is located at 333 Cherdwutagard Road, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210. Its telephone number is 66 (0) 2535-1111.
|Day's Range||67.25 - 67.75|
|52 Weeks' Range||60.00 - 72.25|
Corporate PresentationQuarter 1/2019
|Fiscal Year 2019 (Dec) (Revised)||Summary|
|Total Air Traffic||AOT Traffic Summary
(Jan. 2018 - Dec. 2018)
|Total LCCs Traffic||AOT Traffic Summary
(Oct. 2018 - Dec. 2018 )